Dr. Ishaq qualified from the University of Nantes (France), with a Master Degree in Orthodontics
1) Straightening of irregular, crooked or overcrowded teeth, closing of gaps
2) Improve speech or eating (oral function)
3) Improve the long-term health of gums and teeth
4) Prevent long-term excessive wear or trauma (teeth and TMJ)
5) Disproportionate jaw relationships (cross-bite, overbite)
6) Control and modification of facial growth (dentofacial orthopedics)
1) French Orthodontist Association
2) UAE Orthodontist Association
- Dr. Nizar Ishaq is a professional orthodontist, holding ‘Diamond’ certification for Invisalign treatment.
- He has successfully administered Invisalign treatment to more than 500 patients – more than any other clinic in UAE.
- Specializing in treating kids and teens.
- Member of the prestigious ‘French Orthodontist Association’.
- Winner of CAPP ‘I Love My Dentist’ award in 2012.
- Fluent in Arabic, English and French.